Thursday, February 21, 2013

London Fashion Week Favorites: Burberry Prorsum and Tom Ford

                    I hope you all have been having a good week so far. I've been sick, the weathers been absolutely terrible, and all I want is to be at the beach right now. I've gone through more tissues and cough drops in the past week than should ever be necessary. But on a much more exciting note, I've been watching the fashion week runway videos from London and have narrowed it down to two favorites: Burberry Prorsum and TOM FORD! They're both so different and so gorgeous. Watching these shows does tend to have the effect of making me want to put my Panera pumpkin muffin down and head to the gym...


I am IN LOVE with the the little hearts frolicking about these dresses, shirts, and jackets. Burberry made a young, simple print wearable and appropriate for all occasions/ages. I think it'd would be so fun to mix patterns with the hearts.


            I love that there's one statement, one major focal point that really catches your eye.




And, of course, they had my favorite- animal print.





Tom Ford was totally different and so enchanting!

                  

 Every single element is here. It's big, it's flashy, it's detailed, it's perfect. I am head over heels in love for all of the Tom Ford looks.


The looks are sleek and command attention; they're very powerful.



I can't tell if some of the pieces seem oriental, or futuristic, what it is exactly... but I love them all.




I know this post was kind of long and had about a billion pictures, but I was just too excited!
Here are some websites you should check out:
writtenkitten.net
itjustgetsstranger.com
thecollegeprepster.com

HAVE A FAB FRIDAY! :)


No comments: