Saturday, March 30, 2013

Maroon 5 Concert!

       HI GUYS! Ah, it's been too long! I'm so excited it's almost spring! I moved recently, and I'm redecorating my room. I thought it'd be fun to share/blog the experience. Let me know in the comments below if that sounds like a cool idea! Oh! Also The Fashion Eden's one year anniversary just past, and I somehow managed to miss it. But, never fear, we'll celebrate when I finally reach my 100th post! And lastly, I went to Nashville last weekend with my family for a Maroon 5 concert. It was AMAZING and so fun. Below are pictures of the weekend and some rambling done by moi!

        Whenever I'm going to be in the car or traveling, I like to dress as comfortable and hassle free as possible. Leggings, a graphic tank, a bandeau, and a big cozy sweater create the perfect look. This outfit works for sightseeing, shopping, and traveling wonderfully. Random side note- I'm a terrible under packer believe it or not. I always end up with a few shirts and no pants. Someone needs to teach me how to pack.

Just chillin with Athena
        For dinner and the concert, I wore a fun, festive dress with cutouts on the back and sides. I feel like a concert is the perfect time to pull out those things you can't wear just any day. You have to wear something bouncy and fun to dance, sing, and jump around in all night!

My gorgeous friend, Caroline, and I eating before the concert!











             I had such a fabulous time at the concert. I love Maroon 5, and Adam Levine is so attractive; it was just perfect! But now I really need to get back on my summer bikini body diet, do some homework, and clean my room. It's a glamorous life I lead. Anyway, what have you guys been up to? How was yall's spring break? I don't know about you guys, but where I live it's cold again, sadly. What have you been wearing to get you through this long winter? And what do you want me to post about soon? Talk to you guys soon!

No comments: