Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sun, Sand, and Style Inspiration! 

      Happy Saturday! I spent this week at the beach with my family relaxing and soaking up the sun. I love the relaxed, simple style of the beach and how easy it is to accomplish it. I saw tons of gorgeous maxi dresses, adorable open knits, loose, flowing tanks, and high waisted shorts. It got me so excited for spring and summer fashion! Today I wanted to share with you some cute finds from my trip, an outfit of the day, and just a few pictures! I hope this will give you some spring fashion inspiration!





     So first off at Perspicacity, an open-air market, I fell in love with this table of stackable bracelets. I am really into layering lots of different bracelets right now, and they had so many unique options. I ended up purchasing a purple bracelet to add to my little collection.


Splendid
Free People, Elan
     
     Also at Perspicacity, there were tons of stripes. They had a lot of free flowing, sailor-like tops that I thought were really fun. I think paired with a body con skirt, high waisted shorts, or a pair of bright jeans these tops would be the perfect combination of beach and everyday.

De Ja Vu

De Ja Vu

De Ja Vu

Dress: De Ja Vu, Hat: Milani
       De Ja Vu is the most adorable dress shop you will ever see. They display their jewelry in the coolest ways, from a tree, bicycle tires, and old doors. The best part of the store is the rings that are made out of shells. They're all unique, different, and so cool. They also had lots of stackable bracelets, too. And of course, I just loved this classic pink dress and floppy hat outfit that would be perfect to wear anywhere!


Tank: J Crew, Skirt: Delia's, Shirt: Delia's, Shoes: BP Nordstrom,
 Hat: Target, Belt: Steamroller Blues   

     This is just a quick outfit of the day I wanted to share! I loved the mixing of the striped tank and the floral skirt. I also liked the classic touch the button-down and the fedora added.


     
Finally, I wanted to show you guys my henna tattoo! It's on my ankle and it's a bird! It should last a few weeks, and I love how bohemian and artsy it looks.







     I hope you guys enjoyed your spring breaks, and I hope this gave you some spring outfit ideas! Thanks for reading!





No comments: