Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School: Mixing and Matching

             Hey guys! School started back today which was A) rather depressing because homework/busy schedules/hectic and B) wonderful because that means fall is coming! And you know what comes after fall... (CHRISTMAS). By the way, there are only 127 days until that magical day! If you haven't already started listening to Jingle Bells, Sleigh Ride, and Santa Baby, you're not living right. Anyway, I don't know about y'all but the in-between summer and fall weather always befuddles me when it comes time to get dressed. It's waaaay to hot outside for boots and sweaters, but inside my school it is below freezing. This has led me towards dressing in layers and combining summery colors with fall jackets and sweaters. I guess I call this my "pre-fall look." Just get yourself a pair of ankle boots, lots of graphic tees, maybe a military jacket or two, and a cardi and you're all set for "pre-fall." Don't get caught up in which season a certain article of clothing is meant for.

mix and match

           Mix summer pieces such as a flower crown, graphic tee, and high waisted denim shorts with boyfriend jeans, military jackets, and ankle booties. Perfectly casual-cool.

                   

No comments: