Sunday, May 26, 2013

2 Summer Makeup Looks

    Ah! It's finally summer! That means laying out and swimming, trips to the beach, lazy days where you stay in your pjs all day, and all kind of miscellaneous adventures with your friends. I'm all for the au natural look in the summer, but I definitely love summer makeup looks. These are two of my many go to summer makeup looks.

light pink lips and cheeks

Perfect for all occasions this sweet combo gives you a fresh look. The pink is just so summery. All you really need is a lipstick, and you're good to go.

grecian gold

This is my go to "dressy" summer look. Perfect for concerts, dinner, or even just hanging out with friends. This is wonderful for summer because it won't budge no matter how hot it gets. I also love lining my lower lash line with gold shadow when I feel like shaking it up.

Check back next Sunday for another Summer Makeup Sunday.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments: