- I have been obsessed with rings lately. Mixing different metals or stacking a couple creates a chic vintage-y look that I love. You can never have too many! Lucky Brand has some really cool rings that I've been eyeing lately.
- Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters are the best. They're only 120 calories so I don't feel too guilty snacking on them late at night. The dark chocolate kind are by far the best.
- I recently just bought some red Keds, and they're perfect times ten. They're perfect for bee-bopping around town. Especially when paired with high waisted shorts!
4. I have been adoring Cara Delevingne lately. She is definitely my favorite model. She's funny, quirky, and so beautiful. I also love her ironic sense of style.
5. The Rachel Zoe Project is my new fav show. It's about Rachel Zoe, a designer/stylist, and her life/career. I love her style- maxis, hats, fur, totally boho- so much.
6. My last favorite is a new MAC extra dimension blush I've been loving. I love pale pink, shimmery blushes for spring, and this is perfect! It gives me a very natural flush.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
6 Fashionable Favorites!
Posted by FashionEden