Monday, January 7, 2013

Ridiculous Obsessions of 2012

    So it might be a little later than the next day, but I'm finally getting around to posting this! Throughout 2012, I became a little bit obsessed with certain movies, books, people, and foods. I have a tendency to really latch on to things that I like and watch/read them over and over. So without further ado, here are my random favorites of 2012.

faves 2012

           Gossip Girl was definitely my favorite TV show of 2012. I also love The Big Bang Theory; it's too funny. Breakfast at Tiffany's, the movie and the book, are my absolute fave. I developed a small Audrey Hepburn obsession. Neon Trees, Ben Rector, John Mayer, Maroon 5, and Walk the Moon were my favorite tunes of 2012. "If I Had Eyes" by Jack Johnson will probably forever and always be my favorite song. I was trying to think of movies I'd watched throughout 2012, but all I could come up with was Rio. Really, that's it. At the risk of sounding too mainstream, Pitch Perfect was probably my favorite movie of 2012. You can never go wrong with a white chocolate mocha frappuccino or Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream. I'm actually eating it out of the pint right now... Emma Stone, Emma Watson, the attractive cast of Gossip Girl, and many more gave me constant fashion inspiration.  Whereas I probably repinned Adam Levine, Andrew Garfield, Skylar Astin, Ed Westwick, and Tom Daley more often than I should. Last but not least, FREE PEOPLE was my absolute favorite store of 2012. One of my New Years' resolutions, that I made about five seconds ago, is to read, listen, and watch different things than what I'm used to. I hope this miscellaneous paragraph brightened your day! 

What are some good reads/catchy tunes I need to check out?

No comments: