Monday, July 30, 2012

Questions, Comments, Concerns.

        Hello! So I think I've recently been having troubles with the comment section of the blog. It's now a different format, but I think I've fixed it! I really want to increase the amount of comments received so that I can interact and learn more from you guys. So, incase you didn't know, click the words in the purple bar below the post that either say something along the lines of no comment or one comment or two comments. A fresh page will pop up. Type your comment, and then choose your identity. If you don't have a Google account or an Open ID account, (no idea what this is...) either choose Name/URL or Anonymous. Finally, click publish. It's that easy! Everyone probably knows how to do this already, but I just wanted to clarify! Response, comments, and questions will help The Fashion Eden grow.

Thank you SO much for reading. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you do a post for everything you need for back to school?? :)

FashionEden said...

Sure thing!