Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Spring Beauty Trends: Nails!

          Firstly, I wanted to apologize for not posting this sooner. I have had the busiest past few days ever! Secondly, today is the second post in the mini-series: Spring Beauty Trends. Having fashionable finger nails is just as important as having the right shoes! Nails this spring range from classic nude to crazy patterns. Even if you're not a pro at doing your nails, you'll love these!

1. Matching your nails to your lips!
The easiest way to look super chic.

Dior

2. Ombre! 
Ombre is very on trend right now, why not add it to your nails?

Jen Kao

3. Chrome
Like Christmas wrapping paper but better!

Missoni

4. Geometric
The perfect mix of childish and intriguing.

Nicole Miller

5. Bright Colors
Easy, fun, effortless.

Karen Walker

5. Nude
You can't help but love the clean, sophisticated effect this adds.

The Row

6. Feathered
Perfectly dramatic yet still light.

Wayne

7. Fancy Patterns
We're talking more than just glitter polish here..

Dsquared

Lovely Spring Shades

NARS DIAMOND LIFE
Have you ever seen a prettier purple?

CHANEL JUNE
Paint on this springy sherbet hue as a nod to this season's color, orange.

CHANEL DISTRACTION
The perfect spring pink.

ESSIE NAVIGATE HER
This mint green hue makes me so happy.

DIOR VERNIS ST. TROPEZ
This lovely teal shade reminds me of dipping my toes in the pool.

OPI A ROLL IN THE HAGUE, THANKS A WIND MILLION
Tangerine and Teal. Super cute.

PERFECT FORMULA POLLEN
Yellow! Spring is the perfect time to wear this sunny shade.

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post. Leave me a comment below if you try any of the spring makeup or nail trends. I'll try to let you know how I've been wearing them, too.
The weekend will be here soon! xoxo


No comments: