Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Concert Style

               Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are having a fabulous Thanksgiving break. In the past, I've used being busy as my excuse for not blogging routinely. However, I don't think I actually knew what busy was then. This year has been so fast-paced and hectic. Between school, dance team, ballet, the Nutcracker, and various organizations I'm apart of, I just haven't had time! I'm so thankful for this break to relax, get ready for Christmas, and catch up on some blogging!
                Recently my friend, Riley, and I went to a Justin Timberlake concert. It was phenomenal and so much fun. We ate a fun, stylish restaurant and then sat in a suite during the concert. The whole experience was very Gossip Girl. Deciding what to wear to a concert can be kind of tricky. Is it dressy or casual? Glam or hipster? Am I going to be freezing to death or burning up? For this concert the vibe was a bit dressy, a little glam, and of course very classy- just like JT himself.




   First of all, let's talk fur. Fur is always the most important part of each outfit. I wore an animal print fur jacket paired with a black skater skirt. Underneath the jacket, I wore Audrey Hepburn graphic tee to add a touch of glam. Lacy tights and knee high riding boots completed the outfit while big curls and red lips finished off the look! The outfit definitely had a fun, glamorous edge to it!

JT CONCERT

I totally love this ensemble for a JT concert. It's still got the fur jacket and skater skirt but with a dressier touch. Something about Justin Timberlake and his music inspires me to dress to the nines for every occasion!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for reading.
xoxo

No comments: