Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Slice of Summer

        Happy Saturday! I hope you've all had a super summer so far. For the past few weeks, I've been staying with my cousins and attending a ballet intensive. I thought I'd share a few photos of what's been going on. I hope you guys enjoy!

 We shopped and ate at Sixth and Pine, a restaurant in Nordstrom. There is no telling what we're laughing about.

Here we are laughing again...

 After a fun-filled evening of shopping, strolling, and dining, chocolate gelato was the perfect ending.

 Sephora is the answer to everything.

 Blogging.

Cantina Laredo, a modern mexican restaurant, seemed like the perfect place to sport my new Free People top.

Shopping..

 New favorite drink: sparkling hibiscus tea cooler


glossin'

more blogging..
 and more laughing!

What fabulous things have you guys been up to this summer?

No comments: