Thursday, July 12, 2012

June Favorites!

        Hello, everyone! I hope you've all had a glamourous week so far. I'm so excited that it's almost the weekend! I know it's already the 12th, (where does the time go?) but here are my June favorites!

favorites of june.

1. I absolutely love my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Darling. It's a fresh purple-y pink lip color. It's smooth, moisturizing, and stays on for quite a while. I love it.

2. My second fave lip product of June is the High Pigment Matte Pencil by Bite Beauty. I have been looking for a matte lip color, and I adore this one. I have it in the color Zinfandel, an electric coral. It pairs perfectly with my redheaded complexion.

3. My last favorite lip product is Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm. Moisturizing, minty, and just a touch of color make this the perfect balm.

4. I have been using light shimmery pink eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eye. I've been using the color Satin Sheets by Too Faced. It instantly brightens my eyes and makes them look more alive.

5. The mascara I've been using is the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express. This is my first drugstore mascara, and I have to say, I really like it! It makes my lashes long and thick, what more could you ask for?

6. Too Faced makes the perfect shimmer-free bronzer; I love how they're no sparkles. It also has no orange hints which I love. I have really been into contouring and bronzing this summer. So, this bronzer is perfect for the job.

7. I have been using my Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral SO much, especially in June. It stays all day and doesn't melt away. Plus, it pairs perfectly with the coral matte lip pencil.

8. I wear my Sam Edelmen sandals all the time. The straps, stones, and leather combination is perfect for summer.

9. Because it's super hot and because they're just so adorable, I have been wearing lots of bandeau tops underneath sheer tees and shirts with unique cutouts. They add a fun element to your normal everyday summer look.

10. I have two favorite songs of June. Wasted Years by Maroon 5 and Something Like Olivia by John Mayer. Wasted Years reminds me so much of their first album Songs About Jane; I love it. Something Like Olivia is just so cute, you can't help but love it.

11. I saved the best one for last! Mint Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream! I just recently discovered this, and it's amazing. It's like Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream swirled into one! 

I hope you guys had a fabulous June!  

No comments: