Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Perfect End to Fashionable Friends

I meant to post this yesterday, but I had a really busy night. So, today is the last day of my friend-filled posts. I'm excited because I have so many ideas I've wanted to share with you guys, but I haven't been able to! Anyway, last but not least, here is Mallory and Erika.

      Mallory wore suede black shorts and a beige, black polka dotted blouse with these gorgeous wedges. I'm in love with her wedges. Mallory wears a lot of cardigans, flowing chiffon tank tops, dresses, and bright lips when she's not rocking her skinny jeans and Coach sneakers. Mallory's fashion choices are always adorable. She is the best tee shirt cutter-upper I know; it's ridiculous. She can also have any hair color she wants and still look cute! 
      Erika wore a navy maxi dress with a cheery yellow sweater. Erika's style is just so happy. It's also a bit preppy. For example, her crisp denim jacket, plethora of scarves, button downs, and her cute dresses all have a preppy edge. I wore a blue and cream maxi skirt yesterday so we enjoyed being twins. Erika is one of the sweetest girls I know; she inspires me daily!
        I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my friends' style. School is finally out! I'm thrilled to get to spend the next few weeks pouring over my blog. Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to post about. Tomorrow, I have a DIY to share! 

Thank you SO much for reading. 
xoxo, 
Claire

No comments: