Thursday, November 1, 2012

Perfect Fall Makeup Looks

fall looks!

          Oh how I love fall makeup. These two looks are not only absolutely perfect for fall, they're relavtively inexpensive! The first look is a dark, moody nail, Essie's Skirting the Issue, contrasted with a bright, rich, pink lip, Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain in Lovesick. It's spot-on for a fun fall look. The second look is a nude lip with a bit of sheen, L'oreal's Color Riche Balm in Nourshing Nude, paired with a luxuriously cozy autumn leaf colored nail, Butter London's Shag Nail Lacquer. It's the perfect au naturale look with a bit of sparkle. I own three out of the four products above, and I have to say, they are wonderful! Both lip products last a long time and are highly pigmented. I really want to get my hands on the butter london nail polish too. What are your go to fall makeup looks?

No comments: