Monday, October 29, 2012

Gossip Girl Season 6!

            Honestly, I don't know why I love Gossip Girl so much. It doesn't have that great of a plot line, and there is absolutely no depth; but that doesn't stop me from savoring every single episode. It's probably their incredible wardrobes. Just kidding, it's definitely Chuck Bass. However, this season, so far, I feel like their outfits have been brighter and bolder. Serena's style has definitely always been my favorite, but this season I've actually liked everyone's.

Gossip Girl Accessory Inspiration 

gossip girl inspiration
                 
          All of the accessories I have picked remind me of the show's outfits. I adore the rich, jewel toned accessories for fall. Whether its a velvet ruby headband or rich topaz colored earrings, jewel tones are perfect now through winter. Gold and black are also the perfect fall combo. On the show, a lot of girls wear thin headbands around their heads, bohemian style. I think this is the perfect way to mix glam and boho for fall.
                                                     Have a fabulous day! xoxo

No comments: