Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost Friday Favorites!
I'm so excited that it's almost the weekend! In the spirit of Friday, I've put together a list of some of my favorite things. They're not all related to fashion but they're all adorable!

Favorite Treat:
Nutella Cookies! They're super easy to make and delicious!


Favorite Smell:
Simpatico Hobnail Candle
It smells like honeysuckle and summer.


Favorite Eye-Makeup:
I love using silver eyeshadow all over the lid and to line the upper and lower lash line.


Favorite Little Saying:
I love this!


Favorite Picture:
I just want to snuggle.


Favorite Hair:
I love how this bow is fun but still very pretty.


Favorite Accessory:
 I love wearing lots of mismatched bracelets and watches.


Favorite Audrey Hepburn Movie:
She's just so sophisticated and elegant.

     
Favorite Smile:
I randomly came across this video a few days ago. I can't help but laugh every time I watch it!



Check back this weekend for a fashion post.
Have a great weekend! xoxo

No comments: